Mission, Vision and Values
The mission of New Jersey Medical School is to educate students, physicians,
and scientists to meet society’s current and future healthcare needs through
patient-centered education; pioneering research; innovative clinical, rehabilitative
and preventive care; and collaborative community outreach.
- Personal respect for patients, students, staff, faculty and community
- Passionate commitment to excellence in service, research and training
- Celebration of diversity in culture, ethnicity, religion, gender and individual
- Professionalism in all conduct
- Commitment to serving needs of constituents
- Progress through partnerships
To create, transmit and utilize knowledge to shape the future of medicine and
to enhance the quality of life for the people of New Jersey.