Welcome Accepted Students,
Congratulations on your acceptance to the 2014 NJMS entering class! Please refer to the information provided below to assist you in finalizing your matriculation at NJMS.
- April, 12 2014: Parents Day
- June 2014: Reception for Class of 2018
Accepted Applicant Important Due Dates
- April 15, 2014: Health/Immunization requirements due! (Info will be emailed end of January)
- May 15, 2014: Last day to withdraw and receive a refund of your acceptance deposit.
- July 1, 2014: Final and official transcripts are due to admissions office (from any institution where a degree was conferred).
- August, 2014: Orientation will be the first week in August (Mandatory)
Forms Required for Matriculation
Useful Links and Information
Health Insurance Information
Information pertaining to Student Health Insurance for incoming NJMS students may be obtained by visiting: http://www.universityhealthplans.com/temp/UMDNJ/intro.html
As a new student, you will be automatically enrolled and billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan on your tuition bill (unless you submit a waiver by August 15, 2014). The plan will become effective on August 1, 2014. You do not need to complete an enrollment form for yourself but if you wish to enroll your spouse or eligible dependents, you must complete a Dependent Enrollment Form. The deadline for enrolling your spouse and/or dependents is August 15, 2014. If you wish to waive participation in the Student Health Insurance Plan, you must complete a Waiver Form that indicates you have comparable coverage from another source. The Waiver Form must be completed online by August 15, 2014.
**Please be advised enrollment in the Dental insurance plan is NOT automatic nor is it required. If you are interest in enrolling in the Dental insurance plan you must submit the online enrollment form by July 15, 2014.
If you have any questions regarding the insurance plan, please contact the University Insurance Health Plan directly at (800) 437-6448 or at email@example.com
Would you like to change your address, phone or e-mail? Please let us know. Send changes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to accessing your AMCAS application to make change online.