The NJMS is committed to complying with the requirements
of the Americans with Disabilities Act
Applying To NJMS - MD Program
All applicants must first complete and submit an online application through the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS). AMCAS then distributes applications
to designated medical schools from June through December.
Once the AMCAS application is received, all applicants are then sent information with a link to the Secondary Application. Applicants are required to submit this completed application along with the $90 fee as early as possible but no later than January 1st in order for your application to be reviewed by the screening committee.This fee is waived for applicants participating in the AMCAS Fee Assistance Program (FAP).
Complete and Submit the NJMS 2015 Secondary Application
complete applications remain under active consideration for an interview until
the beginning of March. By mid-March, all applicants receive either an invitation
to interview or a letter of regret.
The following deadlines apply:
- Early Decision: August 1st (supporting materials are due by 9/1 and decisions begin mid-July)
- Regular MD: December 1st (decisions begin October 15th)
- Secondary Application: January 1st
- Letters of Recommendation: December 15th
- MCAT Scores: Applicants must take the MCAT no later than October in the year prior to enrollment.
If you have submitted your application and have questions about your AMCAS application and/or Secondary Application, please feel free to contact us at NJMSapplicant@njms.rutgers.edu