Division of Vascular Surgery
Welcome to The New Jersey Vascular Center.
We provide the full spectrum of treatment options for vascular conditions, ranging from medical therapy to open vascular surgery. We also specialize in using the most advanced technologies to perform minimally invasive endovascular procedures. These techniques include angioplasty, stenting, endovascular aortic aneurysm stent grafts, endovenous radiofrequency and laser ablations, and much more.
The division of vascular surgery is also actively involved in the education of vascular surgery fellows, general surgery residents, and medical students. We offer an ACGME-approved two-year vascular surgery fellowship. For students interested in vascular imaging and technology, we provide information on the School of Health Related Professions, vascular technology certificate and bachelor's degree program.
Our team provides comprehensive treament for all vascular diseases, including...
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Deep Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Dialysis Access Needs
If you are a patient...
- Please visit our clinical site at The New Jersey Vascular Center.
- Contact us to make an appointment.
- Explore our Patient Resources.
We are affiliated with...
- New Jersey Medical School
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- University Hospital
- VA New Jersey Health Care System
- Jersey City Medical Center