Student On-Campus Housing
180 West Market Street is the first residence facility to be added to the RBHS campus. Located at the corner of 12th Avenue and West Market Street, next to Parking Deck #1, the residence complex is conveniently located on campus, accessible to all school and hospital facilities. At 180 West Market Street, there are a range of apartment types available for students to choose from including private studio and one bedroom apartments, as well as shared two and three bedroom apartments. Eligible applicants for these apartments include full time matriculated RBHS students.
- Several suites have special accommodations for students with disabilities.
- All rooms have both wired and wireless internet access and telephone, and digital cable.
- Each bedroom is furnished with a desk, dresser, and closet on each side for each student.
- Each Apartment is equipped with a fully functional kitchen including a full fridge, a microwave and stove.
- Dining room furniture dining table and dining chairs.
- Furnishes Share a common living room, bathroom, and vanity area.
- Each suite is equipped with seasonal central air conditioning.
- 24 hour food kiosk in the building, ATM and mail locker units.
- 24 hour laundry facilities in the building.
For any additional building specific information please contact 180 West Market Area Coordinator: Rosemary Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org