CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED
• Amber Ziegler, a graduate student in Steve Levison’s lab received a travel award to attend the American Society for Neurochemistry Meeting in Baltimore, MD.
• Krista Buono was awarded the Executive Women in New Jersey Graduate Merit Award for 2011.
• Lisamarie Moore, a graduate student in the laboratory of Dr. Steve Levison, received the Best poster award at the NJ Stem Cell Symposium.
• Olga D. Gonzalez, a PhD student in the Interdisciplinary Program who is working with Dr. David Lukac, was awarded a Travel award from the American Society of Microbiology to assist to the 2nd ASM Conference on Manipulation of Nuclear Processes by DNA Viruses.
• Ammy M. Santiago, a PhD student in the Pharmacology & Physiology Graduate Program who is working with Dr. Vanessa H. Routh, was awarded a National Research Service Award Predoctoral Fellowship from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases for four years of support toward completion of her thesis project entitled, "Characterization of Estrogen-Sensitive Ventromedial Hypothalamic Glucose Sensing Neurons."