Requests for an enrollment verification letter, embossed with the official school seal, can be made via fax, mail and in person. This verification is often requested for health insurance programs, loan deferments or employers.
Please use the form below or prepare a written statement and supply the following information:
1. Your name as it appears on school records
2. Your student identification number
3. Complete address(es) to which the letter should be mailed
4. Specify semester or semesters you want included in the letter
5. Telephone number, postal address and email address (in case we need to contact you)
6. Signature (required)
Submit your request to:
New Jersey Medical School
Registrar’s Office, MSB B640
185 South Orange Ave.
Newark, NJ 07101
Fax: (973) 972-6930
Once received, enrollment verifications are mailed within two to three business days.
Please come the Registrar’s Office Monday through Friday during regular business hours and complete the Request for Enrollment Verification Form.
© 2017, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved.
185 South Orange Avenue, Newark, New Jersey 07103