Any individual, regardless of race, gender, age, or creed, that share the common goals of recruitment and retention of Latinos in higher education and the health professions, as well as a commitment to improving Latino health, are welcome to being a member of The Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA).
By signing up to be an official LMSA member, you are entitled to full membership benefits of being an LMSA member at New Jersey Medical School. You will also receive full membership to the:
Some of the benefits of being an official member of LMSA include (but are not limited to):
- Discounts to NJMS-LMSA functions
- Discounts to all LMSA-NE conferences and social events
- Scholarship opportunies
- Local, Regional, and National leadership opporunities
- Research opportunities and possible presentation at national conferences
- Networking...and much, much more!
LMSA membership for the 2013-2014 school year is $15.00. To sign up, please visit the Latino Medical Student Association - Northeast website. Once you have completed registration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive all benefits that comes with being an official LMSA member.