For Your Health
Student Health offers a range of services designed to help prevent health problems before they develop. Make an appointment with one of the clinicians to discuss which services might be appropriate for you.
- Blood pressure
- HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia
- Tobacco use
Preventive health exams
- Physical exams
- Pap smears/GYN exams
Sexual & reproductive health
We appreciate that sexual health care is very personal. Student Health is inclusive and provides sensitive and confidential sexual health services that include counseling and medical services for all genders and sexual identities, for people who are sexually active and those who are not.
Free condoms are available in our bathroom and in the waiting room.
Our team can help you with many of your sexual health care needs:
- General sexual health care including routine check-ups
- Contraception (counseling and prescription)
- Placement of long acting reversible contraception (e.g. IUDs and progesterone implants)
- Pregnancy testing and options
- Emergency contraception
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Counseling and prescription of PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) and PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)