Group on Women In Medicine and Science (GWIMS)
The overall mission of the Group on Women In Medicine and Science (GWIMS) at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) is to support the participation and advancement of women faculty members in all roles within academic medicine and science.
Our goals are to:
- Support and acknowledge excellence in teaching, research, clinical care, administration
and community service.
- Develop mentoring and retention initiatives.
- Create networking opportunities.
- Advocate for women’s recruitment and career advancement opportunities.
- Promote work – life balance.
- Provide links to resources as well as relevant information on current trends.
NJMS GWIMS on Facebook!