header("Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"); ?>
The Dental Scholars Program is designed for students interested in applying to U.S. dental schools. In contrast to post-baccalaureate coursework, the Dental Scholars Program leads to a graduate degree (Master of Science or Master of Biological Science) that can also be used as a qualification for other careers.
Additional advantages of the GSBS-Newark Dental Scholar's Program include:
• Personal academic advising of all students
• Opportunity to take dental courses and be graded with New Jersey Dental School students (some dental courses have limited enrollment)
• Obtain a Concentration in Oral Biology as part of the master's degree (MS or MBS)
• Complete degree in one year, or follow a less intense 3-4 semester program
• Even in non-thesis master's degree, students obtain research experience with dental or medical school faculty
• Personalized advice from the Office of Admissions at NJ Dental School
© 2017, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. All rights reserved.
185 South Orange Avenue, Newark, New Jersey 07103