Accreditation Monitoring and Continuous Quality Improvement (AMCQI)
The Office of Accreditation and Professional Development is charged with the NJMS Accreditation Monitoring and Continuous Quality Improvement (AMCQI) process:
- Guiding the school through the accreditation process by staying abreast of LCME requirements, school performance standards, and providing the administrative support for the Faculty Accreditation Lead and Team.
- Ensuring continuous monitoring and assessment of policies, processes and outcomes while achieving all aspects of the strategic plan and the school's mission and goals.
- Conducting a comprehensive review of each standard every three years recognizing that some standards will continue to be reviewed annually and others on a triennial basis.
The AMCQI Steering Committee is comprised of educational leadership from the major affiliate sites, the Executive Vice Dean, Associate Dean for Education, Committee on Curriculum, Academic Programs, and Policies (CAP2) leadership, and students who meet on a quarterly basis. The findings are reported to Faculty Council on an annual basis and also sent to the Institutional Planning and Development Committee (IPD) for discussion, and recommended changes if any, to the NJMS Strategic Plan.
AMCQI Steering Committee
- Faculty Accreditation Lead: Maria Soto-Greene, MD, MS-HPEd
- Director, Office of Accreditation and Professional Development: Dolores Anthony, MS
- Chair, Committee on Academic Programs and Policies (CAP2): Rashi Aggarwal, MD
- Associate Dean for Education: Christian Traba, MD, MPH
- Past President, Faculty Organization: Patrick O'Connor PhD
- Chair, Institutional Planning and Development Committee (IPD): Vivian Bellofatto, PhD
- Sr. Vice President for Medical and Academic Affairs/CMO Saint Barnabas Medical Center (SBMC); Sr. Vice President Academic Affairs RWJ Barnabas Health; and, Associate Dean for Education at SBMC: Gregory J. Rokosz, DO, JD, FACEP
- Joshua Rosenblatt, MD, Chair, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of New Jersey; Chief Academic Officer, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (NBIMC); and Associate Dean of Education at NBIMC: Joshua Rosenblatt, MD
- Associate Chief of Staff for Education and Associate Dean for Education at VA; David Cennimo, MD
- Chief Medical Officer, University Hospital: William Hollubek, MD