Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program - Curriculum
Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program
How To Apply
The New Jersey Medical School Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Program Code: 1513321103
Off-cycle applicants are accepted as well.
- Medical Education
- Medical School from a ACGME/AOA Accredited School
- Residency Program from a ACGME/AOA Accredited Program
- USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 or COMPLEX-USA 1, 2, and 3
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement describing interest and experience in Geriatric Medicine
- Extracurricular Activities
- Awards/ Memberships
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
International Medical Graduates must possess U.S. citizenship or have permanent residency and a valid ECFMG certificate including the CSA examination. If visa sponsorship is needed, the applicant must seek ECFMG sponsorship as a J1 Exchange Visitor.
Candidates selected for interview will receive an email invitation.
All applicants must receive a consumer report and/or investigative report (background and fingerprinting) deemed favorable by Rutgers New Jersey Medical School prior to employment.
For additional information, please contact our Fellowship Coordinator: