Masters Program Requirements to Apply
All applications for admission to the Master's program are reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications are reviewed holistically based on their GPA, test scores, letters of recommendation, and personal statement.
GPA: There is no minimum GPA to apply to our program. Applicants are admitted based on the overall strength of the application. Applicants can apply with unofficial transcripts however; official transcripts are required prior to matriculation. Applicants who have obtained degrees from an international university must submit both the transcript and use the service of a Credential Evaluation Company which translates and evaluates foreign transcripts. International students should review further requirements here.
Test Scores: For admission to the Spring 2024 semester, the test scores are no longer required. Applications submitted without the GRE, MCAT, or DAT will be reviewed. However, international students who have not received a degree in the United States will be required to submit TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo.
Letters of recommendation: We require at least two letters of recommendation.
• Letters of recommendation can be written directly in the application portal.
• Letters of recommendation from dossier services like interfolio need an email address to submit the letters of recommendation. For this purpose, applicants can use the email address email@example.com.
• For letters of recommendation that are uploaded to the application portal, the letters must be on the official letterhead, the letters must be dated and signed.
• We accept committee letters. Committee letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For medical and dental scholars, we prefer letters of recommendation from academic instructors, who have direct knowledge of the applicant's academic performance.
• For biomedical scholars, the same as above applies. If the biomedical scholar application is currently working in biopharma industry, letters of recommendation from work will be accepted.
Personal statement: The applicant should use the personal statement to highlight their motivations to join the program, how they feel this program will benefit them in their goals, and address any past shortcomings e.g. low GPA, low test scores, break in education etc.
Resume (optional): Resume is not required but we recommend students to upload their resume.
In the application portal, the resume can be added under Additional Information. This screenshot will guide you on how to upload your resume.