Application Instructions for Multidisciplinary PhD Track Programs
Dear prospective students, you can apply to our Multidisciplinary PhD program through the Rutgers University-wide Graduate and Professional Application Portal. Here are the steps to apply to our program:
- Review the admission requirements
- The online application has the following sections: Application selection, Personal information, Background information, Program of study*, Program details**, Education history, Financial information***, Additional information, Personal information, Recommendation, and Submit application.
*In the online application, under the section, Program of Study, to find our program, please make the following selections :
- Applicant type: Degree
- Degree type: Doctoral
- Area of study: Biomedical Science
- Location/Instruction method: Newark - RBHS
- Program Selection - here you will select one of the four tracks. The track you select will be considered your first preference. A sample screen shot is available here.
- Visit the application portal and Create a New Community ID.
- Complete your application or save an incomplete application at any time and finish later.
**Under the section, Program Details, you will have the option to select a Concentration/Track/Specialization. The track you select in this section will be considered your second preference. A sample screen shot is available here.
*** Under the section, Financial information, although you are asked "Do you wish to be considered for financial assistance?", please know, all Ph.D. students in our program receive financial support. More information is available here.
The Multidisciplinary PhD Program will be holding a Recruitment/Interview Day on January 27, 2023 (in-person) and February 9, 2023 (virtual). In order to be considered for this invitation only Recruitment/Interview Day, applications should be received by January 05, 2023.
The final deadline for receipt of applications is February 1, 2023.
If you have any questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If your query is not resolved, email our admissions coordinator, Ms. Leslie Lucy at email@example.com. Please take time to read the application requirements.