How To Apply - Cardiology Fellowship
How To Apply
The New Jersey Medical School - Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology Fellowship Program accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- International Medical Graduates must possess U.S. citizenship or have permanent residency and a valid ECFMG certificate including the CSA examination. If visa sponsorship is needed, the applicant must seek ECFMG sponsorship as a J1 Exchange Visitor. Recent graduates (<3 years) are preferred. Clinical US experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- Candidates selected for interview will receive a letter of invitation for interview.
- Interviews are held between September through October.
- The Interview Day consists of meeting with program officials and current fellows, and a tour of the facility.
- Application Deadline: End of August each year.
- All applicants must receive a consumer report and/or investigative report (background and fingerprinting) deemed favorable by NJMS prior to being hired.