Adding/Dropping a
Fourth-Year Mandatory Clerkship

Fourth-year students may request to move an individual mandatory clerkship by switching a clerkship with another student. To make a request, please submit a Mandatory Clerkship Exchange Form, available in the Registrar’s Office.

Upon submission, the merit of the request will be analyzed by the Registrar, and, if approved, processed immediately.

Under some circumstances, a student may be able to move an individual clerkship by working directly with the Registrar's Office. In order to process these transactions, students should use the Mandatory Course Add/Drop Form.

Mandatory Course Add/Drop Form